Designers in Orlen Projekt SA have years of experience in designing, building, starting up of industrial plants mainly related to the refining and petrochemical industries, as well as database storage and petroleum products expedition. Another area of activity is performing projects of assembly works.
Software for computer-aided design:
Design work is carried out in an integrated design environment. Currently we use two platforms for concurrent design in all branches:
• PDS - Intergraph Company,
• SmartPlant® Enterprise - Intergraph Company.
Each of these platforms are used to create 3D models of process systems.
The design process is also used software to analyze the flexibility of piping systems:
• CAESAR II v 5.2 – COADE Company,
• AutoPipe v 8 - Bentley Company
• VVD v 10 - OHM-TECH Company
Piping Department participated in the following work:
• installation of hydro-desulphurization of diesels - HON V,
• installation of Ether of Methyl-Tert-Butyl,
• installation of the Tubular and Stackable Distillation (fractional distillation)- DRW II,
• installation of desalting of the sea water (together with Snamprogetti),
• installation of the Tubular and Stackable Distillation (fractional distillation) - DRW VI (together with Snamprogetti),
• installation of the Hydrocracking in Gdańsk (together with Snamprogetti),
• installation of Tubular and Stackable Distillation - DRW III (together with FLUOR S.A.),
• installation of the Oxidization of Asphalt,
• modernization of stock bases for PKN ORLEN S.A.,
• project of assembly works organizing - Reactor R-201 - Możejki,
• installation of desulphurization of steam-cracked naphtha (cracked petrol) - OBK (cooperation with FLUOR S.A.),
• project of assembly work organizing - Regenerator R-202 - Możejki,
• cooperation with PKN ORLEN S.A. at the completion of big investment undertakings,
• piping service during capital works in Możejki,
• participation in the modernizations for Basell Orlen Polyolefins.
• design and turnkey construction of biofuels for fuel on-line composition and their expedition,
• modernization of installation in heavy oil plant in Elektrociepłownia Bydgoszcz,
• facilities associated with installation of Paraxylene in PKN ORLEN S.A.,
• torch for Paraxylene installation in PKN ORLEN S.A..
• installation of petroleum desalting in KRNiGZ Dębno
• OxyClausa installation
Thanks to big experience the design staff of Piping Department independently or in collaboration with other departments of the Company is dealing with the design:
• of refining and petrochemical installations,
• of energy installations,
• of the installation of the chemical industry,,
• of the installation of the environmental protection,
• of fuel terminals,
• of long-range pipelines,
• of rustproofings,
• of heat-insulating and low temperature insulations,
• of assembly and disassembly difficult operations.
Moreover department performs services in the scope:
• a comprehensive summary of planned investments expenses,
• carrying commissioning documentation for Notified Bodies, UDT, ZDT, TDT,
• registration of documentation,
• leading author's and investment supervisory bodies,
• preparing documentation and materials for requests for quotation,
• leading investment supervisory bodies, as the substitute investor,
• advisory and consulting of business.